Friday, January 3, 2014

Day 3 on the Master Cleanse


It's day number three on my cleanse! My energy levels were surprisingly high today and overall I feel really good. Though I have to admit today I did fantasize about some foods such as fresh fruit especially watermelon, hummus with veggie sticks, raw food dishes... All the healthy things seem to be going through my head. Well all but the homemade egg pie that my boss brought in for lunch, what a smell.

I am proud of myself I had nothing apart from my lemonade, water, some herbal tea and the mandatory laxatives. Today I was already planning a meal out the weekend after I finish the master cleanse and at this stage I am thinking along the lines of raw food. I bet everything will taste amazing after these 10 days!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Print/PDF Button