Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day 4 on the Master Cleanse



Day 4 of the Master Cleanse and I am seriously feeling pumped at the moment. I had a bit of a headache/migraine mid day but I think this was due to not having enough lemonade and water. It was easy fixed more lemonade and a few glasses of water plus I used one of my favourite essential oil blend called M-Grain (Young Living brand, for more info go to http://worldofoils.com.au/). I used only two applications on my forehead and neck plus the liquids and it all disappeared.

I also treated myself this morning to a floatation session which was different to the other sessions I had before. My mind was a lot more switched on, I didn't fall asleep and I could easily go into relaxation to just enjoy the experience. I loved it! In case that you want to find out more about the floatation centre I go to please click on the following link http://floatationrejuvenationcentre.com.au/ Glenda is absolutely gorgeous and will look well after you!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Print/PDF Button