Monday, February 24, 2014

Health... more than just greens and carrot sticks!



I only started my course to become a health coach with the Institute of Integrative Nutrition in January but I have already learned so much. Most of all it has opened up my mind to so many possibilities and new concepts I had never thought of. It makes me excited to do my daily study and to envision my future as a health coach doing what I love and helping my future clients achieve their goals.

Today I wanted to share some thoughts on what health means personally to me. Most people tend to believe that health is mainly about what we eat and physical exercise. Yes this is very important but is it really all there is to health? Why is there so many people that don't eat healthy and still live for a long period of time?

For me health is so much more than just what we eat or how we move our body. Do you work in a career you enjoy or are you making a difference? What about the relationships in your life? Do you have deep connections with the important people in your life and do you nourish these relationships? Do you take time out fore yourself and schedule in time to relax or pamper yourself? These are just a few questions to get you started thinking about different areas in your life that might also affect your health.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Print/PDF Button