Thursday, January 9, 2014

Day 9 of the Master Cleanse



The final countdown is one! Day 9 of the Master Cleanse is coming to an end. Only one more day to go! My brother was so sweet and brought me over some kiwi fruit and oranges for when we go off our Master Cleanse. Amazing how you appreciate the simple foods even so much more with a 10 day cleanse like this.

I also did one of Davidji's meditations this morning which I downloaded on my podcast app. The meditation was on releasing stress and focused on conscious breathing. I can't put into words how much better I felt this morning starting off my day this way and throughout the whole day. My attention was fully switched on and at work I got loads done too. Also no matter how busy I was throughout the day I felt like I dealt with things in a much more appropriate way. If you haven't checked out Davidji he does some great work and has spent a lot of time at the Deepak Chopra Centre.

I will be jumping into my running gear now and then I am off to enjoy a beautiful round of fresh air to get my body fully pumping!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Print/PDF Button