I have previously found in the past that my body seems to be happier when I eat less gluten and therefore I am always trying out new things where I aim to eliminate as much gluten as possible. I recently made a bread by combining coconut flour, psyllium and seeds. It went great with my raw jam and kept me full for a very long time.
To make this healthy bread you will need the following:
- 95g coconut flour
- 65g psyllium
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 350g water or more if needed
- 50g chia seeds
- 50g sesame seeds
- 50g flaxseeds
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 20g coconut oil
- First combine all ingredients apart from the water in a big bowl and mix well.
- Next start adding the water and keep mixing it in in stages until a dough forms.
- Shape into a bread loaf by hand and bake on 200 degrees for about 40-50 minutes.