Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Prosciutto Quiche Cups Recipe






Today I had my final morning tea fundraiser at work to raise funds for the Heart Foundation. With the help of my wonderful friends at Newmont and also the many ladies that helped prepare the delicious food we raised another $155.15!

For the morning tea one of the things I made were Prosciutto Quiche Cups. The prosciutto just gives it so much flavour and hardly any seasoning is required. At the morning tea they were gone in an instant and many people asked me for the recipe. Plus they are so easy and fast to make!

Here is what you will need:

  • 8 slices prosciutto
  • dried or fresh rosemary
  • 6 eggs
  • 120g greek yoghurt
  • black sliced olives
  1. First cut the prosciutto slices in half and put them in oiled muffin trays. Tip: Before I placed them into the muffin tray I put a little backing paper in the tray holes to enable me to get them out easily and without sticking to the pan.
  2. Next process eggs and yoghurt on speed 4 for about a minute and divide up into the muffins tray holes.
  3. Sprinkle some rosemary on top and put some olive slices in each.
  4. Finally bake for about 15 minutes on 180 degrees.
 For these ones you could also make them even if you do not have a Thermomix where you would just simply whisk together the eggs and yoghurt by hand.


 Hope you enjoy these little quiche cups!

Lots of love! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Print/PDF Button