So the past few days I have been having veggie based snacks or nuts. Today I had a guacamole dip I made in my Thermomix that I teamed up with some veggie sticks and took them along to work as a snack.
Here are the ingredients for the guacamole:
- juice and zest of 1/2 lime
- 2 avocados
- 1 tomato
- half fresh chilli (or depending on your taste, make sure you go for less if you don't enjoy spicy foods or leave out)
- 1 clove garlic
- Himalayan sea salt and pepper to taste
- Place peel into the Thermomix bowl and chop on speed 7 for 5 seconds.
- Next add the avocado pulp with the lime juice and all other ingredients and combine on speed 5 for 10 seconds. Depending on your preference you can scrape down the sides and process further to get a smoother texture.
Manuel was very happy to finish off the remainder when I got home from work! It is just such an easy and healthy snack to make in your Thermomix.
What are your favourite veggie based snack recipes?
Have an awesome week!