Friday, July 13, 2012

Face Painting Fundraiser

As mentioned in my other posts this week last week on Saturday we did another fundraising event. This time we were at the Pynter Farmer's Market and did face painting, sold raffle tickets and foot detox patches.

Unfortunately because I was sick at the time my mum ended up doing all the face painting and Manuel came with her for support and to sell the raffle tickets and foot detox patches.

Below are some pictures of the face painting

Spider Man


Rainbow coloured butterfly



Cute little puppy


Pirate


As you can see my mum did an amazing job and I am proud that I have the best mum in the world!

My mum and Manuel raised another $90 approximately that morning! Our current total raised for the Heart Foundation is $11,322.93.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Print/PDF Button