You will need the following:
- 1 onion
- 30g olive oil
- 300g lentils
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2x400g cans of tomatoes
- 500g filtered water
- 300g greens (e.g. kale, Asian greens)
- Soak the lentils over night.
- Chop the onion for 5 seconds on speed 7.
- Next add the oil and saute for 2 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.
- Add the lentils and the tomatoes and cook for 25 minutes at 100 degrees, reverse, speed spoon.
- During the last 2 minutes of cooking at the greens.
- Serve with some Greek yoghurt and enjoy!
What are your favourite recipes using lentils?
Until next time!