Sunday, May 20, 2012

Green Lemon Drink

This morning I woke up and as I was making croissants for my dad's birthday, which we celebrated down at the park, I tried out a green lemon drink recipe in the Thermomix. It turned out awesome and I found it gave me heaps of energy.


Ingredients for this cool green drink are:
  • bunch of parsley
  • 1 lemon (peel and pith removed)
  • 1-2 tablespoons of honey (you might need a bit more depending on your taste)
  • a few ice cubes
  • 500g water
Add all of the above ingredients and blend for 2 minutes on speed 9.


I had a glass of this green power drink and went on to do a rebounder workout for 20 minutes followed by some weights. After my workout I rewarded myself with another glass of my green drink. If I would have had time I also would have probably gone for a run because I felt I still had some energy but I will probably do that tonight.

How will this drink benefit your health?
Parsley has many health benefits and can expel worms, relieves gas and even freshens your breath. It can also stimulate normal activity of the digestive system and healsh the kidneys, bladder, liver, lung and stomach to stay healthy. Lemon is awesome because it eliminates toxins from the body and helps restores balance in the body.

What are your favourite parsley recipes?

This is a picture of my personal trainer who makes sure I stick with my workout and don't cheat:
  Lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print/PDF Button