Saturday, April 14, 2012

Friday the 13th



Amazing how much I heard this sentence today! My curiosity forced me to look into where this superstition originated or how it came about.

According to numerology the number 12 represents completeness, whereas 13 is considered to be irregular. In addition Friday has been believed to be an unlucky day since the 14th century! Therefore it has been believed that Fridays are not beneficial for new projects, journeys and anything alike.

Funny though, I love Fridays and have always considered it to be one of the best days of the week. From my research I couldn't find anything to confirm Friday 13th to be an unlucky day but merely linked to superstition.

In my opinion our believes have the capacity to determine the outcomes of every single day. No matter what your belief, be it positive or negative, you are likely to be right.

I tried this numerous times and found it to be true for me; whenever something not so positive happens in a day, I have decided in the past that it would turn out to be one of the best days. I challenge you to try and see if it fits for you!

I am not suggesting that there will never ever be a bad day in mine or in your life, because every now and then we all get them.

What it really comes down to is that we take more charge and realise that our thoughts have more power than most us will ever know.

What are your thoughts?

Lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print/PDF Button