Friday, March 30, 2012

Fruit Breakfast Ideas and Green Juice

Since watching the "Hungry for Change" movie have started to have fruit more often for breakfast. Previously I always had my green juice but breakfast would often vary.

My green juice for the morning was very fast to make; probably less than a minute. I used Chlorella powder, however you can use all different kinds such as spirulina, barley wheatgrass and so on. Green powder are great for our health and for restoring balance in our bodies. I put 1-2 teaspoons of green powder in a glass. This is especially great if you don't have a juicer and would still like to enjoy the health benefits green juices have to offer.


What most people don't know is that green are actually quite rich in proteins and therefore great even after a workout! Next I added water plus I love to put in some freshly squeezed lemon juice. I personally think it gives it a nicer taste but this will depend on your personal taste. Some people don't like the taste of green powders and therefore it might be nicer for you to use freshly juiced orange or apple juice to give it a pleasant taste so that you will enjoy drinking it again or make it more often.







Here are also some of my breakfasts that I had during this week. This one was banana and avocado cut in pieces with orange juice (or if you have a Thermomix you can also blend the peeled orange for about a minute on speed 10 to give it a creamy consistency).



Or this one was with grapes and cut up plums in orange juice. But I think my favourite was the banana and avocado one because it keeps you fuller for longer.



What are your favourite fruit breakfasts? What green juices do you enjoy and make regularly?

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print/PDF Button