Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fundraising Update

Today I did an Australia Day morning tea at my work to raise more funds for the Heart Foundation. My friends at Newmont, especially the amazing Charne, helped me with the food and it was an absolute success raising another $203.50!

The new fundraising total is now $3,554.05!

Below are some pictures of the morning tea.


All home made goodies for the morning tea.


    This was the first time I ever made lamingtons; they were amazing and tasted way better than the bought      ones.


    Mini Pavlovas (left hand side)


    Australian Damper


I also had the idea on the weekend that in the future I will always pick a different country as the theme for the morning tea. Therefore there will always be new flavours from around the world to try and lots of variety to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print/PDF Button