Sunday, December 11, 2011

Kimberly Snyder's Beauty Detox Solution

A friend at work first told me about Kimberly Snyder and simply how inspiring and amazing she is. She is highly knowledgeable in the field of nutrition and health and at the same time she works with many celebrities. I first started watching some of her videos on YouTube to see whether I liked her things and also because I am quite selective on what information I read up on and what I follow. Shortly after that I ordered her book the Beauty Detox Solution and I could hardly put it down once I started reading it.

Everything she explains is written in a clear way that just makes so much sense such as why it is important to eat foods close to nature. She also explains the concepts of food combining and in what order food should be eaten in order to not feel bloated and have higher energy levels. By eating foods from nature we won't need as much energy for digestion which will free up energy for the body to use it to heal and for beauty.

Kimberly is so inspirational; I urge you to check out some of her videos on YouTube and see for yourself.

Kimberly Snyder also swears by her glowing green smoothies, where the following is one of my absolute favourites:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Print/PDF Button