Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Complete Master Cleanse by Tom Woloshyn


Happy New Year 2014! I am so grateful for all of my wonderful readers and I wish you only the very best for this amazing New Year ahead; lots of happiness, success and everything that you want 2014 to be!

I know it has been quite a while since my last post and many things have happened in between such as my first Juice Workshop that I held in November and of course the amazing US trip we went on where Manuel and I got to enjoy the NY marathon! What an incredible experience! I promise to do catch up posts as time progresses and for the events that have been milestones and so precious.

2014 I am starting off a little different this time. Recently I finished reading Tom Woloshyn's "The Complete Master Cleanse" book after we were lucky enough to see this outstanding, knowledgeable man speak in late December. From memory I believe he has done over 1,000 days of cleansing this way in his lifetime and shared some cool experiences. For example people have reported that this cleanse helped them recover from cancer, they got rid of parasites and so many other illness issues. Of course it always depends on where you are at in your health journey or life journey and this may not be the right thing for everyone.

I have just finished my first day on the Master Cleanse and was feeling rather energetic for the whole day. A typical day includes about 8-12 glasses of the lemonade made of fresh lemon or lime juice, cayenne pepper, maple syrup and water. It also includes herbal laxatives or internal salt baths to ensure that you really get rid of any nasty stuff if you know what I mean. I think it really makes sense that you want to move any cleansing results that your body is doing out of the body as soon as possible. Plus I think this may help you with how energetic you may feel.

I also included two workouts today some strength training in the morning and a nice 4km walk in the evening to enjoy some more of the beautiful sun shine that we have been lucky enough to be blessed with recently. 

My goal is to do a short update every single day for the 10 days that I am cleansing so that hopefully I will be able to inspire some and give hints and tips to others so that 2014 will be the best year yet!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Print/PDF Button