Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Fruit Tree


How do you like my fruit Christmas tree? I wanted to do something different for this year's family get together at my auntie's place; something a little healthier. I originally got the idea from Fully Raw Kristina by watching one of her videos on how she made a tree using fruit and fell in love with the idea!


Here is Kristina's video





Some pictures of me making this super delicious fruit Christmas tree:

 
First I put together the pineapple base and put a pear on top using toothpicks.


I had cut of a layer of the pineapple to make the star using a cookie cutter.


For the first layer I used grape tomatoes and attached them to my going to be tree using toothpicks.


Next I added some delicious kiwi fruit slices to my tree.


The next layers were red grapes, followed by strawberries.


A layer of cucumbers.


Some juicy cherries.


And green grapes as the last layer for my fruit Christmas tree.


Last I attached my star to the top of the Christmas tree.



My finished fruit Christmas Tree! 
Merry Christmas!




What are your favourite healthy Christmas recipes?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Print/PDF Button