Have you ever made your own rice crackers? I love making these as a snack throughout the day or even while I am studying for my Juice Therapy course. One of the best things is they are really easy to make and you know what is in them.
Here is what you will need to make your own rice crackers:
- 110g brown rice
- 300g brown rice
- 1 tablespoon linseed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 50g olive oil
- 70g water
- To cook the first lot of brown rice, add 1250g of water, 1/2 tsp salt into the bowl. Next insert the steaming basket and add the 100g of rice. Cook for 40 minutes on 100 degrees speed 1. Once cooked leave to cool and tip out the hot water. Dry bowl very well.
- Place the 300g of brown rice (raw) into the Thermomix and mill on speed 10 for 1 minute.
- Add all other ingredients and blend for 20 seconds on speed 7.
- Roll the dough between two baking sheets and score with a pizza cutter.
- Bake on 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
These are perfectly combined with a healthy veggie based dip or any of your favourite dips. I also love having avocado on mine but it really comes down to your imagination and your taste.
Until next time!