I made these delicious almond pancakes last weekend and topped them with homemade cherry yoghurt. The taste was out of this world; amazing and so good for you.
I had never made almond flour pancakes but discovered that they turned out really light and fluffy. I would imagine that these are also perfect after a morning run.
To make these almond pancakes you will need the following:
- 150g almonds
- 130g yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla paste
- 2 teaspoons bicarb soda
- Grind the almonds for 10 seconds on speed 10.
- Next add the yoghurt, eggs, salt, vanilla paste and blend for 10 seconds on speed 6.
- Scrape the dough out of the bowl and put in a dish in the fridge overnight.
- Add the dough into the bowl with the bicarb soda and blend on speed 6 for 6 seconds.
- Fry them in the pan as you would with other pancakes.
What are your favourite recipes using almond flour?
I hope you enjoy making these pancakes as much as I did!