Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Super Flexible Smoothie Recipe

As mentioned in my previous post about my sunflower almond milk recipe, I used this milk to make a smoothie the other morning. The great thing about this recipe is that it gave me choices and it was easy to use things I had in my pantry anyway.



I made this super smoothie after our Saturday morning run. After it I felt energised again and ready to go.

Ingredients:
  • 1.5 cups milk of your choice (I used the sunflower almond milk I had made)
  • 0.5 cup of mixed fruit (I used frozen banana for mine)
  • 1 teaspoon sweetener of your choice (I used raw honey)
  •  1 tablespoon dried fruit (I used goji berries because they are super good for you!)
  • 0.5 teaspoon seeds (I used chia)
  • 0.5 - 1 tablespoon oil (I used macca but you could also use flaxmeal, coconut oil, cacao powder or maybe even a green powder)
Process all of the above ingredients until smooth and enjoy!

What energy boosters do you include in your smoothies and why?

Enjoy the recipe! Lots of love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print/PDF Button