I made this super smoothie after our Saturday morning run. After it I felt energised again and ready to go.
- 1.5 cups milk of your choice (I used the sunflower almond milk I had made)
- 0.5 cup of mixed fruit (I used frozen banana for mine)
- 1 teaspoon sweetener of your choice (I used raw honey)
- 1 tablespoon dried fruit (I used goji berries because they are super good for you!)
- 0.5 teaspoon seeds (I used chia)
- 0.5 - 1 tablespoon oil (I used macca but you could also use flaxmeal, coconut oil, cacao powder or maybe even a green powder)
What energy boosters do you include in your smoothies and why?
Enjoy the recipe! Lots of love!