Friday, April 27, 2012

The JoeyBra

Tonight I found something on the internet that I just had to share with you. Two University students in Seattle have come up with this brilliant pocketed bra idea.



Basically it allows you to fit in your iPhone, cards such as an ID and a key into your bra! With this bra you won't have to carry a handbag anymore and you can just enjoy a good night out and you are able to dance the night away on the dance floor.

I know I definitely fall into the category where I always give all my things to my hubby to carry but this is an even better solution.

They are currently seeking pledges on Kick Starter to get their business going. I am looking at pledging $30 because that means I get one of those cool bras! Plus for an extra $25 they even send it internationally.

How awesome is this idea?! This is their website http://www.joeybra.com/

 

What great new business ideas have you seen lately?

Lots of love from the study girl! 



1 comment:

  1. I have two favorites: Yvette zip front sports bra from Amazon ($29.9) and Champion Molded Cup Racer from Target ($18.99) - love, love, love them!

    ReplyDelete

Print/PDF Button