Friday, April 20, 2012

Detox Smoothie Dinner



I am now on Day 5 of my detox and I am feeling better every day. I can notice also my energy levels picking up and my mind is becoming sharper too just in time for my exam study.

Tomorrow will be an interesting day because we have been invited to 1st birthday so there will be a lot of food around, no doubts there. My plan is to quickly stop by at spudshed on the way, which is at the markets where we buy all our fruit and veggies, and I had the though of getting some additional avocados and bananas to take along with me. I will also take some herbal tea with me just in case to ensure successful completion of this week. The last thing I want is to be so close to finishing and sabotaging it.




Today I am going to share the recipe of the Detox Smoothie I enjoyed for dinner last night.

You will need the following ingredients:
  • 1/4 of a pineapple (I personally prefer to juice it with the skin off)
  • 1 celery stick
  • one inch cucumber
  • one handfull of spinach
  • one small piece of lime (peeled)
  • two apples
  • 1/4 avocado
  1. To make this detox smoothie first juice everything apart from the avocado.
  2.  Then put the juice in the blender with the avocado and blend until smooth.

Even if you cannot picture doing a detox which includes this many juices and smoothies plus a little fruit, just imagine what a difference in your health it would make if you just included one of those smoothies at the beginning of each day.

What are your favourite juice recipes? Have you completed one of Jason Vale's detoxes before?

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print/PDF Button