- 30g Parmesan or other cheese
- 600g water
- 800g Cauliflower florets
- 20g oil
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 20g butter
- nutmeg (optional)
- First grate cheese for 10 seconds on speed 8 and set aside.
- Next place water, cauliflower and salt into bowl and cook for 15minutes 100 degrees on speed one.
- Add in flower, oil and butter to cook for another 5 minutes 100 degrees on speed one.
- Once finished blend it for 1 minute slowly increasing from speed one to speed eight.
We finished this soup in one go, it was that good! Something I enjoy about colder weather is making nourishing and warming soups!
What is your favourite part or what do you enjoy about colder weather?
Till next time!