Thursday, February 9, 2012

Fundraising Hampers

Over the past weeks I have been putting together something very special for my fundraising; gorgeous hampers that can be used for Valentine's Day, birthdays or general gifts.

- You can give without loving, but you can never love without giving! -

I don't know about you but I love giving gifts. It is just so special to see the reaction and the face of the loved one light up. For me this is a special moment where I show my love, appreciation of that person and all the moments we share and have shared. It shows respect and gratitude for someone that has really touched your life. Often I think we only show our love not enough so this is an opportunity for you to express your feelings toward the special people in your life.

By purchasing one of these special hampers you will not only be giving your love but you will also be making a major contribution to the heart health of all Australians! Currently this is the leading cause of death here in Australia and I just know that if we all help out we can make a change.

Absolutely all funds raised from the sale of these hampers will go to the Heart Foundation!

These hampers are available for purchase in Perth, Western Australia, where pickup can be arranged. If you are interested in any of them please don't hesitate to contact me on nicole.reichert@hotmail.com and I will respond to you as soon as possible. Please keep in mind that I only have one of each of the hampers ;)

This is the Bo Blonde Gift Pack
It includes the following:
  • one voucher for shampoo, style cut and blowdry valued at $85 (expiry 19 July 2012)
  • Joico Moisture Recovery 200ml (value approx $21)
  • Joico Daily Care 300ml ($21.50)
  • Joico Joiwhip 300ml ($21)
  • Joico Creme Wax 50ml ($17.50)
  • as a bonus I have included a introduce a friend $25 offer for Nature's Hideaway Day Spa
The Total Value of this pack is $191 and I am selling it for $99.99!
Please head to Bo Blond's Website to find out more about their hair salon in Fremantle!




The Subiaco Sport Massage Clinic Pack
It includes the following:
  • 1x 45 minute massage voucher for the Subiaco Sports Massage Clinic valued at $70 (expiry 29 April 2012)
  • J Lo "Love At First Glo" Perfume 100ml
  • Bonus Nature's Hideaway $25 Introduce a Friend Offer
The total value of this pack is $194 and I am selling it for $99.99!
Please head to the Subiaco Sports Massage Website to find out more about them!




Nature's Hideaway Pack
It includes the following:
  • Nature's Hideaway Hot Stone Massage Voucher 1.5 hours valued at $169 (expiry 30 July 2012)
  • Giorgio Armani "Mania" Pour Femme Perfume 75ml
The total value is $317 and I am selling this gift pack for $149.99!
Please check out the Nature's Hideaway Day Spa Website for further inforamtion!




Marina's Ambrosia Pack
This includes the following:
  • Introductory Voucher (Deluxe Facial and Mineral Makeover) valued at $30
  • Product Voucher valued at $50
  • 2 pairs of Bone Glue Zymogen Eye Membrane (against anti-puffiness, anti wrinkle, and eye circles)
  • 2 of Heidi's handmade soaps "Drakkar" and "Apple Jack Peel"
  • Bonus $25 Nature's Hideaway Introduce a Friend Offer
The total value is $112 and I am selling this hamper for $59.99!
Please head to Marina's Ambrosia to find out more about their natural products! I have personally tried their Mascara which is amazing; I love it!






Forrestfield Massage Centre Pack x2
 



These two packs include each:

  • 30 minute remedial massage voucher valued at $50 (expiry 20 July 2012)
  • 1 Heidi's handmade soap "Cool Water Fragrance Type"
  • 1 Heidi's handmade soy wax candle 65gr in either "Vanilla" (yellow) or "Melon Slices" (pink)
  • Bonus $25 Nature's Hideaway Introduce a Friend Offer
Total value of each of these hampers is $84.50 and I am selling these for $39.99 each!
Please check out the Forrestfield Massage Centre Website for further information!






If you have any further queries about these hampers please don't hesitate to contact me.

This year my goal is to raise $15,000 for the Heart Foundation by running the New York Marathon. I understand that these hampers might not appeal to everyone but if you would like to still make a difference in people's lives please head to my fundraising website to make a tax deductible donation
http://2012newyorkmarathon.gofundraise.com.au/page/ReichertN

All your support is much appreciated! Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print/PDF Button