For these muffins you will need the following
- 2 cups of wholewheat spelt flour
- 1/3 cup rapadura sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 free range eggs beaten
- 3/4 cups of fresh pear juice (made in the juicer)
- 1/4 cup macadamia nut oil or olive oil
- 1 handfull of walnuts chopped
- First preheat your oven to 180 degrees or 160 degrees if fan forced
- In a bowl mix together dry ingredients
- Next add all other ingredients until combined
- Spoon into the muffin trays until they are 3/4 full and bake for 30 minutes approximately or 20 minutes if using fan forced. They should be golden brown on top when they are finished.
These are also great to bake and freeze individually so that you always have something handy when you feel like a treat but want something healthier than the store bought muffins.