Friday, October 4, 2013

Cranberry Chia Seed Pudding Recipe - Thermomix Style!


Lately I have been experimenting with cranberries because I have bought a bag of frozen berries. Cranberries are amazingly good for you! For example did you know that they have the power to potentially kill the bacteria in your body that could cause urinary tract infections?

And of course teamed up with another favourite of mine chia seeds, I turned them into an irresistible chia seed pudding perfect for for breakfast and what a way to start the day nourishing your body!

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup frozen cranberries (defrosted over night)
  • 1 cup milk of your choice
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
  • 1/3 cup chia seeds
  • 10 dates soaked over night (when blending also use the water from the soaking)
Blend all ingredients apart from the chia seeds on speed 8 for 20 seconds. Then add the chia seeds and stir on speed 4 on 37 degrees for 4 minutes.

Pour into a bowl and leave to thicken for another 10 minutes. Enjoy your super breakfast!





1 comment:

  1. Yum, I love Chia puddings, and they are so easy ot make in the thermomix. I've had my "thermonuclear husband" for 2 years, and I love it. In fact, I love it so much that I just wrote 2 downloadable cookbooks of 5 ingredients or less. Book 1 is free!! Book 2 contains a lovely Choc berry chia pudding recipe. Both books are found at www.thermocookbook.com
    Cheers,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Print/PDF Button