However I have heard stories that most of the times there is no time to have lunch somewhere so it ends up being a quick stop at the petrol station. I have to admit that is a part I am for sure not looking forward to. I am so spoiled with my Thermomix and all my healthy eating in general that most times I can ensure to put good fuel into my body.
So because I don't know what will happen on this road trip from a nutritional content perspective I have decided to have a healthy smoothie and therefore the best possible start into my busy day.
- 2 carrots roughly chopped
- 1 apple roughly chopped
- 1 orange peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 frozen banana roughly chopped
- 30g oats
- 750g rice almond milk
- 1 tablespoon bee pollen (just ensure you are not allergic to bee products; if in doubt leave it out)
- Chop carrots and fruit on speed 9 for 30 seconds.
- Add the oats, bee pollen and rice almond milk and blend for 1 minute on speed 10.