Saturday, December 8, 2012

Nutty Chocolate Delight Biscuts - Thermomix Recipe






This morning I had my first ever Tupperware party so I have been baking last night to spoil my guests and as a special thank you for them. I made these delicious and soft biscuits that didn't last very long. Good thing was that I also had prepared some lemon cake and I made some olive and rye crackers to go with the pesto dip the Tupperware lady had prepared during the demonstration.

You know when you just get to the point where you are sick of the mess in the pantry? That's the point I was at so I decided to have the party and sort it out. Previously I have had most things that I get at weigh and pay shops all in plastic bags which at times can be hard to keep track off and you could end up with three bags of buckwheat (just as an example) or you in fact might have run out of something you needed for a recipe. All of these things have happened to me.

The morning was lots of fun; I had invited family as well as friends I hadn't seen since before our recent trip so it was great to enjoy a hot drink and catch up.

Here is the recipe to make the "Nutty Chocolate Delight Biscuits"

- 110g chocolate buttons of your preference (go for dark if you are after a healthier cookie)
- 100g mixed nuts (I used a mix of hazelnut and cashews)
- 150g butter
- 150g Rapadura sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons vanilla sugar (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 200g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 30g raw cacao powder
- 1-2 tablespoons water


  1. First chop the chocolate for 4 seconds on speed 6 and set aside.
  2. Chop the nuts by pulsing them approximately 4 times. Set aside.
  3. Add butter, sugar and eggs and mix on speed 4 for 1.5 minutes.
  4. Next add the flour, baking powder, cacao powder and water and mix on speed 4 for 40 seconds.
  5. Finally add chocolate as well as nuts and process for 40 seconds reverse speed 2.
  6. Use two teaspoons to make little piles and leave some distance in between because they will run a little, therefore increase in size.
  7. Bake on 180 degrees for 12 minutes.
What is your favourite cookie recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print/PDF Button