Thursday, March 22, 2012

Fundraising Update - 22 March 2012

We are getting closer; already raised $5,000 of $15,000! The best part about it is I am really enjoying it and having heaps of fun. It is definitely something that is getting me out of my comfort zone which is a great thing and I am learning lots of new things. Something I also love about it is knowing the fact that I am making a contribution to the heart health of all Australians!

Next week I am doing another morning tea at work with the help of my super supportive colleagues; this time it is going to be a French themed morning tea. I am sure it will be delicious and irresistible food! Everyone involved is enjoying trying new recipes and foods from different countries so I am sure it will be another success.

I have also been quite busy planning a charity auction. Most probably it is going to be on the 12 May 2012 but I am currently finalising a venue for on the day. It also looks like there will  be some entertainment because a gorgeous lady is volunteering her talent for the event. My items list is increasing daily with fabulous items such as vacuum cleaner, cruise tickets, signed and limited edition AFL tributes, dome items... It will be amazing! We are also planning on having some refreshments including some healthy morning tea options available for purchase. So stay tuned until I reveal the location of the event ;)

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print/PDF Button