Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Time ....

Some gorgeous images perfect for this season.

This year we surprised my parents in law and spent Christmas with them. Part of of was this advent calendar that I made for them. I filled it with lots of healthy snacks as shown on the next picture. In there we also put a picture of us for the day that we arrived :)

 Some of the fillings included dried banana, dark chocolate coated goji berries, lots of different varieties of nuts, sesame bars and lots more delicious snacks to brighten the Christmas season....


Some of the snowy landscape at my parents in law.. Absolutely beautiful!


I consider myself very lucky to be able to enjoy every minute of this special season in such a special way....


As part of this special Winter holiday we decided to do a husky slay ride in the snowy landscape.


Me and one of my special friends. Husky dogs are one of my favourites.








This is the view where we had our candle light dinner for two. We tried reindeer and some Norwegian fish. As an entree we had salmon pate and dessert were little chocolates. Thanks to Husky Abenteuer we had an awesome time and would recommend it to anyone!







I love candles...












The lovingly decorated Christmas tree.


Christmas fun; lots of unwrapping...







Wishing you all a Merry Christmas filled with lots of love, laughter and fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print/PDF Button