Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Lemon Grass Tea Health Benefits

I have recently discovered my love for lemon grass tea. If you have never tried lemon grass tea I would highly recommend it; alone it's lemon like flavour is amazing but it is also good for your health.




After I started drinking the tea regularly I thought I do a bit of research to find out more about lemon grass tea health benefits and I came across the Living Strong Website. Lemon grass contains a variety of Vitamins such as Vitamins A,C and some B Vitamins. Minerals found in lemon grass are manganese, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus. Because of its mineral and vitamin rich content lemon grass can aid digestion and fights off infections. The most exciting of its properties is that in a study done in Israel in 2006 it was discovered that lemon aroma herbs such as lemon grass have cancer fighting potential and can kill cancer cells while leaving healthy cells unharmed.

One of the great things about lemon grass is that it is easy to grow in your backyard or garden so that you can enjoy it's health benefits on an ongoing basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print/PDF Button